Columbia River Waterpark- A Ten Peak Hatfield Attempt: 10-17

This forum is used to share your experiences out on the trails.
Beer Town Bill

Re: Columbia River Waterpark- A Ten Peak Hatfield Attempt: 1

Post by Beer Town Bill » October 22nd, 2014, 11:27 am

Impressive. Took me three days to do essentially the same hike a few years back, and I was wiped out.

VanMarmot

Post by VanMarmot » October 22nd, 2014, 2:38 pm

Wow! Just looking at this TR (and your other amazing marathon-level ones) almost puts me on supplemental oxygen! ;) I'm constantly amazed that not only do you cover astounding distances & gains, but that you have the presence of mind to take some really neat photos along the way. Ah, youth!

Sean Thomas

Post by Sean Thomas » October 23rd, 2014, 6:36 am

Thanks everybody :) This is just a warm up for the new train station they're putting in by Angels Rest(which does a half a hatfield, heads south on the pct to a timberline loop and heads back north on the pct to finish the hatfield) :shock: but that station wont be ready for passengers until next year so dont go trying to buy your tickets just yet :D

Then there is the new airport they're putting in at Eagle Creek with red eye flights all the way to Detroit Lake, and the bumper car ride from White Pass to Table Mountain, but the one im really looking forward too(and should be ready by next year too ;) ) is the hang-glider run from Seaside to Hood River(although I, err I mean they havent figured out the specs for that one yet).