Free Campingaz Fuel Cartridges

Classifieds are for posting non-commercial offers of goods and services among forum members related to hiking, hiking gear and other directly related items of interest. All new topics require moderator approval.
Schrauf

Free Campingaz Fuel Cartridges

Post by Schrauf » June 17th, 2014, 10:52 am

I'm trying to get rid of five 470-gram Campingaz fuel cartridges I acquired several years ago and will never use because I have the normal screw-in connector type backpacking stove, rather than the silly plug-in connector type stove sold only by Campingaz (which is now owned by Coleman, but apparently phased out, other than in Europe and UK). I think Campingaz was originally a French company.

These are the cartridges: http://www.campingaz.com/benelux/p-2299 ... -plus.aspx

I could purchase a Campingaz single burner for $30 and eventually use up the fuel, but I don't really want the extra stove, and the fuel canisters are large for the short backpacking trips I typically do. I don't want to waste them and would I like to avoid the circus that "free stuff" listings on Craigslist tends to generate.

Private message me on this site and I can provide my home address (NE Portland just north of Hollywood) for pickup.

Thanks!
Chad

coolwz

Re: Free Campingaz Fuel Cartridges

Post by coolwz » September 12th, 2014, 9:45 am

sorry late to the discussion... do you still have the GAZ fuel canisters?