`

Introduce yourself to the group! We welcome novice and expert alike! We especially love hearing from those new to Portland and those new to hiking
sasquatch22

`

Post by sasquatch22 » October 5th, 2010, 11:35 pm

-
Last edited by sasquatch22 on July 27th, 2012, 1:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Peder

Re: New to the forum

Post by Peder » October 6th, 2010, 12:58 am

sasquatch22 wrote:I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do at this point, so... :|
Welcome to the site! There are many options: You can lurk, but contributions are always welcome in the form of photos, trip reports, questions, etc. You have started out well by making a posting in the "Introduce Yourself" forum - I never managed that...

Posting pictures is pretty easy, at least once you get the hang of it. The "how to" explanations can be found somewhere on the forum. While thinking about what you will do next on this forum, you can enjoy a couple of recent pictures from a hike behind my hotel in Sana'a, Yemen that I do frequently. Note the two of the children are in both pictures.
DSC02992 (1).jpg
DSC03047 (2).jpg
The pictures also explain why I post at 2.00 am, here it is lunch time...
Some people are really fit at eighty; thankfully I still have many years to get into shape…

AlexanderSupertramp

Re: New to the forum

Post by AlexanderSupertramp » October 6th, 2010, 11:45 am

Welcome sasquatch22! Peder pretty much summed it up. Hang out, comment, post reports; whatever floats your boat. We're just glad to have you :-)

Adam