Hello!

Introduce yourself to the group! We welcome novice and expert alike! We especially love hearing from those new to Portland and those new to hiking
Patina

Hello!

Post by Patina » April 26th, 2012, 10:31 am

HI!

This is exciting! I had no idea this site even existed………….. I had to register so here I am! A little about myself 30 newly married to a fabulous man and his son, just bought our first house in the heart of wine country ~Carlton~ (even though I prefer beer) own a few dogs and chickens, love art, gardening, camping, canoeing….and HIKING!!! I’m definitely not new to hiking but new to Backpacking. Grew up with a very active mom and did a lot of day hikes from Lost Lake, Mirror Lake to Kings Mountain and so on. Now I am ready to venture out……

My husband and I have became really into backpacking, and lately searching for lost waterfalls (sounds weird I know, but amazing when you find them) I’m excited spring is here and ready to get out!

Great to be part of the group :D

hikin_mike1960

Re: Hello!

Post by hikin_mike1960 » April 26th, 2012, 11:48 am

Welcome and enjoy.
Take a walk with Mother Nature and find peace.
http://www.takeawalkwithmothernature.com

Born2BBrad

Re: Hello!

Post by Born2BBrad » April 26th, 2012, 7:18 pm

Welcome Patina!

As you have found out, you can get some great information on this website. I'm looking forward to seeing some of your TRs and pics.

Brad
Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.
- Jean Luc Picard

Link to GPX tracks
Link to Trip Reports