do people read these?

Introduce yourself to the group! We welcome novice and expert alike! We especially love hearing from those new to Portland and those new to hiking
miah66

Re: do people read these?

Post by miah66 » August 19th, 2014, 12:52 pm

You might enjoy outdoorproject.com. They have many of the features you described and the website is pretty snazzy.
"The top...is not the top" - Mile...Mile & a Half

Instagram @pdxstrider

backcountryhunter

Post by backcountryhunter » November 27th, 2014, 3:24 pm

Waffle Stomper wrote:Interesting idea about a mobile app based on Sullivan guides. Have you approached him about that?

Although, I think half the fun is researching these places out yourself.
I agree and .........Yeah I just get a map and compass and go for a walk. Slowly....It's more enjoyable that way and I see more.

Peder

Post by Peder » November 27th, 2014, 6:08 pm

eflister wrote:normally would just lurk, but "lumpy" says i'm supposed to post here if i want to participate in discussions, so here i am. who reads these?
Welcome Flister! Obviously somebody reads these... I must admit that I never introduced myself, so maybe I will be banned one of these days? Looks like you have been doing a lot of good hikes in different places. Now that you have introduced yourself, you can go back to lurking!
Some people are really fit at eighty; thankfully I still have many years to get into shape…