Previous Viewer, New Member

Introduce yourself to the group! We welcome novice and expert alike! We especially love hearing from those new to Portland and those new to hiking
amya

Previous Viewer, New Member

Post by amya » July 19th, 2013, 8:50 am

Hello;
We hike most weekends of the summer although we are light fairly lazy hikers :-) We also snowshoe in thewinter. Mostly we stick to the Mt Hood area but occasionally do some other stuff too.

We've used this site for years and figured it was time to join and post some reports as well.

Thanks to all of you who post such great reports...you have no idea how useful they are!

justpeachy

Re: Previous Viewer, New Member

Post by justpeachy » July 19th, 2013, 12:17 pm

Welcome! I look forward to reading your reports. :D

Peder

Post by Peder » July 19th, 2013, 9:06 pm

Welcome amya!
amya wrote:Thanks to all of you who post such great reports...you have no idea how useful they are!
Actually we all get lots of useful information from reports on this site! Occasionally, a single report will send carloads of Portland Hikers off to visit something or other...
Some people are really fit at eighty; thankfully I still have many years to get into shape…

retired jerry

Post by retired jerry » July 19th, 2013, 9:11 pm

"Occasionally, a single report will send carloads of Portland Hikers off to visit something or other..."

and then there's the "47"

Xandra

Post by Xandra » October 19th, 2014, 10:59 pm

Welcome! I look forward to reading your reports. :D
Pass your HP2-Z32 latest dumps - pass4sure and EMC exams in first try by using our guaranteed Yale University and Alcorn State University.